研究学位 at the U2电竞体育平台 are individually tailored to be flexible to your needs 和 can be undertaken on either a part-time or full-time basis.
The normal requirements to enable an applicant to be considered for admission onto a University higher degrees programme of study are as follows:
- First or Second Class Honours Degree or equivalent award in an appropriate discipline or
- Appropriate research or professional experience which has resulted in appropriate evidence of achievement.
- A Postgraduate Masters Degree in a discipline which is appropriate to the proposed programme of study or
- First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree or equivalent award in an appropriate discipline or
- The applicant has appropriate research or professional experience at postgraduate level which has resulted in published work, written reports or other appropriate evidence of achievement.
An applicant holding qualifications other than those specified above shall be considered on his or her merits. Evidence of ability 和 background knowledge must be provided in relation to the proposed topic 和 research degree.
Any applicants whose first language is not English or who have not been educated wholly or mainly in the medium of English must reach a minimum IELTS score of 6.5分，分数不低于6分.0 in any component (or equivalent in an approved test in English) or otherwise demonstrate that they have an adequate comm和 of both written 和 spoken English before starting a programme.
If an applicant does not meet this st和ard they may be required to attend a pre-sessional English course or any other requirement laid down by the University. Entry qualifications for international students are guided by the National Academic Recognition Information Centre’s (NARIC) advice on international qualifications.